Saturday, August 8, 2015

Let's go catch some nightmares!

Day 1 House 3 Sumner (okay it's actually the same house as 2 but it's so insane it deserves two posts)


DANGER: LIVE WIRES... Now that's what I call a warm welcome!



Oh the irony. I'll get a dreamcatcher if I ever want to grow a pot plant in my room.

dreamcatcher
ˈdriːmkatʃə(r)/
noun
  1. a small hoop containing a horsehair mesh decorated with feathers and beads, believed by American Indians to give its owner good dreams.



"Whaddyu mean stone? Stop disturbin' my foosball championship game momma!"



"Good Afternoon, uhhm I'm just calling in to ask if the Pink Batts lifetime warranty applies for cases of giant boulders ripping a hole in the roof in the event of an earthquake?"


Time flies when you're enjoying it - These babies are now all in high school/university...

No comments:

Post a Comment