Monday, July 20, 2020

The Relentless Passing of Time

It's another lifetime, another version of myself that used to explore. Priorities changed and that version of myself was forgotten. After another existential crisis thanks to the relentless passing of time, I wanted to rediscover other aspects of myself that have been buried away.

Exploring now feels very different. Less angry, less emotional, less stubborn - yes, even less passionate. But I'll give it a chance, let's give it a go.

So it's now almost 7 years since I last ventured into one of the top 10 most toxic places in NZ. I can't help but feel my framing with the iPhone 5 was better than my DSLR but then that was in perfect summer's day rather than the middle of winter. Regardless, it will be interesting to spot any differences.


The sky wasn't actually that blue - heavily edited to make it look like a halycon day. 


This house has a Japanese feeling to it


Same box different lifetime


Same window different lifetime


Reflections #1


Rolling hills


Steampunk #1


Reflections #2


Steampunk #2


Too tired to edit #1


Too tired to edit #2




No comments:

Post a Comment